Sunday, March 22, 2020

Welcome back...I know some of you have been anxious about finding information on the biography so I've decided to post early.  On the right hand side of the blog there are 2 new pages, one for Grade 6 and one for grades 4/5.  Here you can find activities in oral, reading, writing and listening. 
Please reach out if you have questions or are bored out of your minds,  I'd love to hear from all of you.
I do miss you all and am quite sad I don't get to see your smiling faces tomorrow or hear about how you've spent the last week.  I know this can be a tough time for some so please reach out if you need or want to.   I will be checking my emails 3 times a day to ensure I can answer any questions you might have. 
Remember to be safe and do your best to stay healthy, practice social distancing, wash your hands and eat you veggies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment