Sunday, March 29, 2020

Happy Monday!
Welcome to week 3 of social distancing.  I hope you are all staying safe and healthy at home.  This week I will continue to add to the activites on the at home work page.  The new activites will be in a different colour to avoid confusion.  Continue to work at your own pace. 
Some of you have handed in your biographies as well as other work that's been posted.  Great job keep up the great work!  For those of you who have not,  please make the following tasks are your priority.

- biography on a canadian astronaut (you can find the template in your science folder as well as on the blog)
- science review
- book report

Please make sure you share your work with me so I receive a notification when you've completed something.   Although I will be providing feedback on what you hand in, I will not be providing a specific grade at this time. 

Grade 6
I'm asking you all to complete the following google form by Wednesday, this will help me get a better idea of how everyone is doing. 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdxjaGT6fAobTuIIhNCx-6IHV8vJYqDeSguD2YU2cbaDHgXkg/viewform?usp=sf_link

No comments:

Post a Comment