Sunday, April 26, 2020

April 27th,

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.  We thankfully had some beautiful sunshine on Saturday, I hope you took advantage and spent some time outside.   I'm really proud of all the hard work you guys have been doing.  Great job! Keep it up!

Grade 6
Mme Gorman and I have created a new French workspace.  If you have finished your Social Studies unit as well as the final task then you can work on the French workspace,  those of you still completing your Social Studies unit, keep working on that. 
We will have our Google meet on Tuesday, as always I will send the email a few minutes before. 

Grade 4/5
I'd like students to continue working on lessons 1 and 2 of their social studies unit.  I will not be adding another lesson this week in the hopes that others can catch up.  For those of you who have completed lesson 1 and 2, I will be putting up a French choiceboard similar to the one that was posted before we started our social studies.  We will have our Google meet on Thursday at 11am.  As always I'll send the link to your email a few minutes before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment